We are delighted to invite you to submit a proposal for “Session 21. Health, Policy, Access to Health Services for Migrants, Refugees, Asylum Seekers. What are the Challenges for Europe?” to be held at ESHMS 17TH BIENNIAL CONFERENCE “OLD TENSIONS, EMERGING PARADOXES IN HEALTH: RIGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND TRUST”, taking place in Lisbon, Portugal, on June 6-8, 2018, https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon.
You can find all the details in the Call for Papers attached at the link: https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon/session-21 .
Call for Papers has been launched this week and abstracts invited for submission until 15 December 2017.
1. Abstracts can only be submitted online in the following platform: http://leading.eventkey.pt/geral/inserirresumo.aspx?evento=7&formulario=14
2. Submissions and presentations are allowed only in English (either BrE or AmE).
3. Abstract submission consists of:
– Presentation title (it should be as brief as possible, but long enough to indicate clearly the nature of the study: 120 characters maximum, spaces included).
– Author(s) name(s) and contact(s). After completing the information about the corresponding author, please provide the system with details of presenting author and co-authors, if applicable. Note: All authors (corresponding and co-authors) wanting to attend the Conference, must register and pay their registration.
– Preferred presentation format: oral or poster.
– Abstract (the content should be organised to provide clear information as to background, objectives, methods (if applicable), results (if applicable), discussion/conclusions. 500 words maximum, spaces not included)
4. There is a limit of two presentations (oral and/or poster) for a single author, even if in co-authorship.
Abstract submission opening: September 1, 2017
Abstract Submission deadline: December 15, 2017
Abstracts acceptance notification: February 1, 2018
Notification of presentation day, time and room: April 16, 2018
Authors registration deadline: April 30, 2018
For specific information about session 21, please contact directly email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any other matter related to the submission process, please contact email@example.com
Conference website: https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon
For any other information and details: https://eshms2018.wixsite.com/eshms2018lisbon/call-for-papers
University of Milan
Dept. of Clinical Science and Community
Via M.Fanti, 6